Monday, October 18, 2010

A Turning of Ways

This is Nathan writing. So it has been a little while since I've posted words and I think that has to do with the fact that I've been evaluating things for myself, here in India. As it stands, I am deciding that I need to pursue other things than the internship I originally set out to participate in. I will be staying in Pondicherry while Sarah returns to the state of Karnataka to continue her endeavors with Vanastree. I may not contribute as regularly to the blog but I do intend to stay connected; I will post photographs and occasionally some text. Anyone wanting to know details is totally welcome to e-mail me, I'd just rather not take up blog space. I hope everyone reading this is well and I thank you all for showing interest in our journeys in the Great Subcontinent.

Wishing each other all the best in our separate journeys from our comfortable guest house in Pondy, where I will be staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment